The School has various items of memorabilia available to purchase. Whether as a souvenir for yourself or a thoughtful gift for an Old Witleian in the family we hope that you might find something of interest.
All profits from the sale of memorabilia are directed to the Bridewell Royal Hospital Foundation, incorporating King Edward’s Witley, to fund bursaries for those children in need of a boarding education. Registered charity no. 311997
Orders can be placed by calling the Development Office on +44 (0)1428 686730 or emailing email@example.com.
Please note that postage & packaging is chargeable on top of the prices quoted below.
Enamel cufflinks (T bar) - £8.00
Hard-enamelled school crest mounted on a gold-coloured T bar fastening. Size of crest approx. 15mm x 17mm
Bracelet Charm - £10.00
Small bracelet charm measuring approx 15mm x 15mm at widest points and made of zinc alloy. Comes in a velvet drawstring pouch. (One included - picture shows back and front designs).
Glass tumbler - £8.00 (£15 for a pair)
Etched with the School name and crest and measuring approx. 87mm x 70mm. Comes in blue cardboard presentation box.
Glass paperweight - £10.00
Etched with the School name and crest and measuring approx. 85mm in diameter. Comes in a blue cardboard presentation box.
Old Witleians’ tie - £10.00
Navy blue with a thin light blue diagonal line with a single King Edward’s crest. Width at widest point approx. 75mm.
Enamel lapel badge - £5.00
Hard-enamelled school crest with safety-pin fastening. Size of crest approx. 20mm x 25mm
Enamel on bar brooch - £6.00
Hard-enamelled school crest mounted on a gold-coloured bar with a safety-pin fastening. Size of crest 18mm x 17mm, width of brooch 36mm.
Keyring - £3.00
Metal keyring showing the School crest. Measures approx. 43mm x 50 mm.
Bridewell to Witley 1553 – 2000 written by Bertie Mawer - £15.00
In 1553 the Royal Palace of Bridewell, built for Henry VIII in the City of London, lay empty. In an attempt to remedy some of the acute social problems apparent in Tudor London Henry VIII’s son, Edward VI, gave the palace to the City and it became Bridewell Royal Hospital, for the housing of homeless children. And so began the history of Bridewell, later to become King Edward’s School. Bertie Mawer’s short history of the school, with 100 photographs and illustrations, traces the story of Bridewell and the institutions which developed from it.
Golf Umbrella - £15.00
Navy and white panelled wind-proof golf umbrella featuring the School logo.
Contemporary Wall Shield - £15.00
Classic wooden shield with School crest. Size 180mm x 152mm