Care, 24 hours a day at our Medical Centre
The Medical Centre provides twenty four hour, seven day a week nursing cover.
There are specialised clinics for asthma, vaccinations, weight management etc. We can provide advice on routine and travel vaccinations. Appointments for external specialists are arranged as needed and all inoculations are kept up to date.
Liaising with house staff and parents, the Medical Centre is an important part of the comprehensive approach to pastoral care for all students. Specialist counselling help is available to those who may need some additional support.
The Medical Centre is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Either Dr. Thriska, Dr. Scholar, Dr. Kent attends four times a week for student consultations at the following times:
- Monday: 13.00 to 14.00
- Wednesday to Friday: 13.00 to 14.00
Students have a choice of a male or female doctor.
- Medical Centre Manager: Miss S Titheridge R.N.
- Medical Officer: Dr David Triska
- Nurses: Mrs S Granville R.G.N., Miss L Sessions, Mrs P Smith R.G.N
- Health Care Assistants: Mrs P Pankhurst, Miss L Young
- Counsellor: Mrs N Baker
- School Listener: J. Chambard