Our Ripley, Guildford and Farnham minibus services transport pupils to School in the morning.
We have a daily morning bus service from Ripley, via Guildford. The route passes through the villages of East Horsley and East Clandon, before running into Guildford, through Merrow, on the Epsom Road. In addition, we also operate a service from the Farnham area on Wednesdays only. The Farnham bus starts from Farnham Station and stops at Elstead and Milford, on its way to King Edward's.
The service runs using one of our brand new 17 seater minibuses driven by an experienced and qualified minibus driver, providing a reliable service to School and is competitively priced at £4 per journey.
Details of the service:
- Bus Route 1 runs from Ripley Court School, leaving at 07.10 Monday to Friday. (Timetable subject to change from September 2017)
- Bus Route 2 runs from Farnham Station, leaving at 07.30 on Wednesday mornings only. From September 2018 this service will run Monday to Friday.
- The buses will arrive at King Edward's at approximately 8.15am, in time for registration.
- Due to the varied finishing times of pupils, the service will run in the mornings only.
- The cost is £4 per journey, payable in termly instalments.
- The service needs to be pre-booked by parents with the School.
- The service departs from each stop at pre-announced times each morning - the bus will not be able to wait for late comers.
- Parents and pupils will exchange mobile numbers with the School, in case of any schedule changes (due to illness, weather or heavy traffic, for example).
If you are interested in using the service, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1428 686700.
Terms and conditions:
King Edward's Witley (the School) will reserve the right to cancel or change the route of the service at any time. Bookings need to be on a termly basis. The School will review prices every year and will give a term's notice of any changes to price. Other terms and conditions may be applicable and will be provided by the School on application for the service.